|Ways to use your SMARTBoard™ in your
- Digital storytelling
- Take notes directly into PowerPoint
- Reinforce skills by using on-line
interactive web sites
- Create a project calendar
- Teach editing skills using editing
- Use highlighter tool to highlight
nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc.
- Use it with Kidspiration or Inspiration
- Teach students how to navigate the
- Illustrate and write a book as a class.
Use the record feature to narrate the text.
- Diagram activities
- Teach steps to a math problem.
- Have students share projects during
- Graphics and charts with ESL learners
and special ed students.
- Teach vocabulary
- Electronic Word Wall
- End each day by having students write
one thing that they learned
- Save lessons to present to students who
- Create video files to teach a software
application, a lesson, or as a review to be posted to the server or
web. Example: How to create a graph in Excel or how to burn projects
- Use the built in maps to teach
continents, oceans, countries, or states and capitals.
- Present presentations created by
student or teacher
- Have students create e-folios including
samples of their work and narration